|Your cart is currently empty|
- STARTER SETS & KITS (6)
- ROBOTICS (39)
- ARDUINO COMPATIBLE Microcomputers (6)
- ARDUINO SHIELDS (21)
- RELAYS and POWER CONTROL (24)
- DISPLAYS: LCD + (10)
- SERVOS+MOTORS (18)
- IC's, OptoElectronics, LEDs, Regulators (56)
- ELECTRONICS PARTS Assortment Kits (28)
- RESISTORS-CAPACITORS (23)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Wireless, Internet, GPS, Serial, RS485, IR (28)
- ELECTRONIC BRICKS (61)
- SENSORS + SWITCHES (53)
- CABLES + Wire + Connectors (34)
- Power+Batteries (15)
- Electronics Assemblies + Displays (43)
- Arduino Accessories + Programmers (3)
- LAB: Prototyping + Tools + Test Equipment (25)
|View Larger Image||
Breadboard 16cm (full size) with power and Gnd busses
Breadboard 16cm (full size) with power and Gnd busses. This is used to make quick and easy and usually non-permanent connections between Arduino and different electronics components, chips, resistors, LEDs etc. This is a high qualty breadboard.
These units can link together to make larger units.
Look here: (CLICK) for an example of using a breadboard. (Note the breadboard we sell here does not always have the black lettering shown in some of the examples).
Note! The blue and red horizontal strips have a GAP in the center and the left and right sections are NOT connected together. Usually we put a small wire jumper across the gap so the whole breadboard works the same.