|Your cart is currently empty|
- STARTER SETS & KITS (6)
- ROBOTICS (39)
- ARDUINO COMPATIBLE Microcomputers (6)
- ARDUINO SHIELDS (21)
- RELAYS and POWER CONTROL (24)
- DISPLAYS: LCD + (10)
- SERVOS+MOTORS (18)
- IC's, OptoElectronics, LEDs, Regulators (56)
- ELECTRONICS PARTS Assortment Kits (28)
- RESISTORS-CAPACITORS (23)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Wireless, Internet, GPS, Serial, RS485, IR (28)
- ELECTRONIC BRICKS (61)
- SENSORS + SWITCHES (53)
- CABLES + Wire + Connectors (34)
- Power+Batteries (15)
- Electronics Assemblies + Displays (43)
- Arduino Accessories + Programmers (3)
- LAB: Prototyping + Tools + Test Equipment (25)
|View Larger Image||
5-Pushbutton Switches with Blue Button 12x12mm
Pushbutton Switch with Blue Button 12x12mm (Package of 5)
These large 12mm pushbutton switches have a nice CLICK action. They are MOMENTARY contact: ON when held down.
The switch is Normally Open until the button is pressed.
There are 4 legs that plug nicely into a breadboard. Align the two black plastic pins on the bottom with the slot down the center of the breadboard. Push down hard and it will click in place and not fall out easily.
The switch contacts are between two pins on the "Short" side. The same contacts are on both "Short side" ends.
TYpically we use a 10K "pulldown" resistor from one switch terminal to ground, and the other switch contact to +5. When the button is pressed, the point where the resistor and swicth join goes from 0V to +5V and is seen as "1" or "ON"