|Your cart is currently empty|
- STARTER SETS & KITS (6)
- ROBOTICS (39)
- ARDUINO COMPATIBLE Microcomputers (6)
- ARDUINO SHIELDS (20)
- RELAYS and POWER CONTROL (24)
- DISPLAYS: LCD + (10)
- SERVOS+MOTORS (18)
- IC's, OptoElectronics, LEDs, Regulators (56)
- ELECTRONICS PARTS Assortment Kits (28)
- RESISTORS-CAPACITORS (23)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Wireless, Internet, GPS, Serial, RS485, IR (28)
- ELECTRONIC BRICKS (61)
- SENSORS + SWITCHES (53)
- CABLES + Wire + Connectors (35)
- Power+Batteries (15)
- Electronics Assemblies + Displays (43)
- Arduino Accessories + Programmers (3)
- LAB: Prototyping + Tools + Test Equipment (25)
|View Larger Image||
Stacking Connectors set: 2-6 and 2-8 pins
Stacking Connectors set: 2-6 pin "Arduino Stacking Connectors" and 2-8 pin "Arduino Stacking Connectors"
CLICK on photo above to see examples of stacked shield on top of an Arduino type board. (Example shows cables from a YourDuinoRoboRed coming out neatly under an Ethernet shield on top).
These connectors are used when stacking a Shields on an Arduino. Sometimes a lower shield (such as the Ethernet shield) has components that are too high to allow a shield to be stacked above it.
These 4 connectors plug into the Arduino (or shield) connectors and provide a raised-up set of sockets to plug the upper shield into.