|Your cart is currently empty|
- STARTER SETS & KITS (6)
- ROBOTICS (39)
- ARDUINO COMPATIBLE Microcomputers (6)
- ARDUINO SHIELDS (21)
- RELAYS and POWER CONTROL (24)
- DISPLAYS: LCD + (10)
- SERVOS+MOTORS (18)
- IC's, OptoElectronics, LEDs, Regulators (56)
- ELECTRONICS PARTS Assortment Kits (28)
- RESISTORS-CAPACITORS (23)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Wireless, Internet, GPS, Serial, RS485, IR (28)
- ELECTRONIC BRICKS (61)
- SENSORS + SWITCHES (53)
- CABLES + Wire + Connectors (34)
- Power+Batteries (15)
- Electronics Assemblies + Displays (43)
- Arduino Accessories + Programmers (3)
- LAB: Prototyping + Tools + Test Equipment (25)
|View Larger Image||
40 pin flat cable female ends (CableMaker) 30cm with one 40-pin strip
40 pin flat cable female ends (MultiUse) 30 cm long
We call this the "CableMaker" because you can use it to make many different cables.
These are a VERY useful item because you can quickly rip off sections with different numbers of wires. (Click on "See Larger Image" above, then hover over upper right, for an example). They plug right onto the Sensor Shield or YourDuinoRoboRed pins. They can then be used to connect to many multipin devices such as Relay Boards, Ultrasonic Sensors, Motion Detectors, etc.
HINT:Use our Pin Strips here to make any end into a Male Pin. Plugs neatly into a breadboard, Arduino socket etc.
FREE: One 40-pin Pin Strip with each cable!
The colors go in the standard ColorCode sequence so it's easy to organize things. There are 4 sets of 10 wires in brown-to-black (1 to 10) seqeunce.
Or just strip off individual wires to use as jumpers.