|Your cart is currently empty|
- STARTER SETS & KITS (6)
- ROBOTICS (39)
- ARDUINO COMPATIBLE Microcomputers (6)
- ARDUINO SHIELDS (20)
- RELAYS and POWER CONTROL (24)
- DISPLAYS: LCD + (10)
- SERVOS+MOTORS (18)
- IC's, OptoElectronics, LEDs, Regulators (56)
- ELECTRONICS PARTS Assortment Kits (28)
- RESISTORS-CAPACITORS (23)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Wireless, Internet, GPS, Serial, RS485, IR (28)
- ELECTRONIC BRICKS (61)
- SENSORS + SWITCHES (53)
- CABLES + Wire + Connectors (35)
- Power+Batteries (15)
- Electronics Assemblies + Displays (43)
- Arduino Accessories + Programmers (3)
- LAB: Prototyping + Tools + Test Equipment (25)
|View Larger Image||
Distance Sensor (Modulated Infrared Light)
Distance Sensor (IR) (This is an upgraded version of the earlier 50cm distance sensor)
See our Information WIKI Page here:
This sensor has a screwdriver adjustment to set the detected distance, then gives a digital output when it senses something within that range.
This sensor does not return a distance VALUE.
The Infrared Reflectance Sensor Module carries a single infrared LED and phototransistor pair, along with modulation/demodulation electronics, in an inexpensive,small module that can be mounted almost anywhere and is great for obstacle detection of robot and home alert system. The optimal sensing distance is within 80cm (30 inches).
* Supply Voltage:DC 5V
* Maximum load Current: 100mA
* Sensing Distance : 3 - 80 CM
* Output: NPN Transistor Normal Open Type (Use 10K pullup resistorto +5V for Arduino input)
* Sensor diameter: 18mm
* Sensor Length: 43mm
* Pin Definition: red (power "+" ) and green(power "-" ), yellow (signal data).