|Your cart is currently empty|
- STARTER SETS & KITS (6)
- ROBOTICS (39)
- ARDUINO COMPATIBLE Microcomputers (6)
- ARDUINO SHIELDS (21)
- RELAYS and POWER CONTROL (24)
- DISPLAYS: LCD + (10)
- SERVOS+MOTORS (18)
- IC's, OptoElectronics, LEDs, Regulators (56)
- ELECTRONICS PARTS Assortment Kits (28)
- RESISTORS-CAPACITORS (23)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Wireless, Internet, GPS, Serial, RS485, IR (28)
- ELECTRONIC BRICKS (61)
- SENSORS + SWITCHES (53)
- CABLES + Wire + Connectors (34)
- Power+Batteries (15)
- Electronics Assemblies + Displays (43)
- Arduino Accessories + Programmers (3)
- LAB: Prototyping + Tools + Test Equipment (25)
|View Larger Image||
1-Channel OptoIsolated 30A Relay Board
1-Channel 30A Relay Board with Opto-Isolation
Click on image above for larger view, then click upper right for image showing isolated connections
With high-current relay, AC250V 30A ; DC30V 30A
USE: Connect 5V to DC+ and Gnd to DC- , Connect Arduino output pin to "IN"
NOTE 1: This relay board will draw about 200mA at 5V. You can only run 1 or possibly two of these from the Arduino 5V supply.
NOTE 2: Connections: DC+ to Arduino +5V DC- to Arduino GND IN to Arduino digital output pin
NOTE 3: For complete isolation, remove both lower jumpers and connect external 5V supply to JD- and JD+ Best to use an external 5V supply like this:
NOTE 4: This relay board can have the IN connection work as active-LOW (Top jumper to the left) or Active-HIGH (Top jumper to the right).
Note 5: The YourDuino RoboRED has a 5V 2A supply and can run many more relays when it is powered from an external 9V to 20V supply.
Please Read This Electrical Safety / Disclaimer page before using the relay board in this product.