|Your cart is currently empty|
- STARTER SETS & KITS (6)
- ROBOTICS (39)
- ARDUINO COMPATIBLE Microcomputers (6)
- ARDUINO SHIELDS (20)
- RELAYS and POWER CONTROL (24)
- DISPLAYS: LCD + (10)
- SERVOS+MOTORS (18)
- IC's, OptoElectronics, LEDs, Regulators (56)
- ELECTRONICS PARTS Assortment Kits (28)
- RESISTORS-CAPACITORS (23)
- COMMUNICATIONS: Wireless, Internet, GPS, Serial, RS485, IR (28)
- ELECTRONIC BRICKS (61)
- SENSORS + SWITCHES (53)
- CABLES + Wire + Connectors (34)
- Power+Batteries (15)
- Electronics Assemblies + Displays (43)
- Arduino Accessories + Programmers (3)
- LAB: Prototyping + Tools + Test Equipment (25)
|View Larger Image||
LCD Shield Display Module with Pushbuttons
LCD Display Module with Pushbuttons
This is a Shield that plugs directly on Arduino for lots of functionality with no additional wiring.
It has a Parallel LCD display that works with the standard Arduino LCD Library (with correct pin definitions).
It has 5 pushbuttons that use only one Analog pin, with a supplied library to return button presses.
Our Information Wiki has a page showing this display and how to use it. Test Software Sketch included.